Understanding and practical ideas
We listen and help you with your concerns – big or small – in a safe and supportive space.
From a professional
Our qualified and experienced counsellors are based in Australia.
When it’s convenient
Use our secure service when and where it suits you. Evening appointments available.
How it works
Make an appointment
- Choose your counsellor.
- Select your appointment time.
- Enter your payment details.
You will receive instant confirmation of your appointment booking.
Please note that this service is for individuals and is not suitable for couples.
Chat with your counsellor
- Answer some quick questions to help us understand how we can best support you.
- Log in for your appointment and start chatting with your counsellor through secure, text-based instant chat messages.
- After your appointment, you’ll receive an email from your counsellor with some ideas that you can try, and resources and links that might be helpful to you.
Meet Our Counsellors
A master’s degree qualified counsellor with demonstrated empathy in working with clients who are displaying strong emotions: extensive knowledge and ability to draw on a wide range of counselling approaches. Read more
A registered psychologist with experience working with adults of varying ages on issues such as communication, self-esteem, separation and divorce, mental health, grief and loss, workplace and academic performance, and trauma. Read more
Provided by an organisation you can trust – Relationships Australia Victoria
More than 65 years’
We have been providing high quality, professional support services since 1948.
Over 29,000 clients
Across our organisation, our services support a diverse range of clients.
More than 98% of our counselling clients are satisifed with our service.
Want to know more?